To the vally! Of random.

Us. The Role Play.

Us. The Role Play.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Intro

In a world, where we know each other in real life, things will be randomer, the people will be crazier, and friends will last forever-er.

Join Now!

(no forms, just be you and start yappin'!)
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Us. The Role Play.

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am

"ANANDA! Let's go to the park or something. I'm bored!"

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:13 am

"In a minute!" I should from the bathroom where I am attempting to put re-pierce my ear. I had left my earrings out for a month, I am just that forgetful. They stay open for a long time, but they must have gotten bored hanging open for so long. "Go wait outside, I'll be down in a sec!"
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:15 am

"Urf! Fine. I'll just meet you at the park!" I said, getting of anandas bed and picking up a marshmellow. When I got to the park, somebody was handing out free candy from their van!

((I made a new type with me that should go much faster: http://typewith.me/VA3ny8gJSd)

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:26 am

I hurriedly poked the small loop through my ear, letting out a small squeak from, the pain, then rushed off after Taylor. When I arrived at the park I noticed the van giving out candy, and Taylor standing nearby. "TAYLOR!" I screamed. "DON'T GO NEAR THAT VAN! HE LOOKS RAPEY!"
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:50 am

"But...But..I REALLY WANT SOME CANDY!" I yelled back, inching closer to the van. "I'll get you some, too!

(I'm back on Smallchat)

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:00 am

"UGH!" I exclaimed, running toward Taylor. "Do you WANT to get raped?"
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:04 am

"NO. BUT I WANT MY CANDY!" I said, running closer to the van. I suddenly stopped and my head perked up. "Is that..OMG! YES! THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!" I said, running away from the van and to the icecream truck coming around the corner.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 am

I shook my head and followed Taylor to the Icecream van. "Did you even remember your wallet, Dorkus?"
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"Duh! it's right..Um it's right here..wait, no..aha! Wait thats not it.. uhh..." *Big eyes and frowm* "Ananda, can I please borrow Icecream money and OMGHERECOMESWILL!" I said, running to the other side of the icecream truck. "Don't let him see me!"

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 pm

I sighed at my friend and pulled out my wallet. I payed for a vanilla ice cream for her and pistachio for me. "Thanks," I said to the man as I turned to see Will walking by. "Hey sweetie! Your girlfriend's behind the truck," I waved him over with a sweet smile.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 pm

"Darn you!" I whispered to myself. "Um, Hi, Will. I'm uh..Just chilling behind the icecream truck. So...Whats up? Sure, I'll go to the movies with you tonight. Okay, see you" I said. Once he walked away, I walked back up to ananda. "He..He just asked me to go to the movies with him!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:51 am