To the vally! Of random.

The Official Leauge of People Wanting To Take Down Mr.Green (T.O.L.P.W.T.D.M.G)

Admin
    Admin

The Official Leauge of People Wanting To Take Down Mr.Green (T.O.L.P.W.T.D.M.G)

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 pm

Why hello ther! By now you must of seen Mr.Green and his post for his take over the world club. Well, I have decided to make a club of people wanting to TAKE DOWN Mr.Green! Together we can end his evil madness!

Rules:
    Have fun dystroying Mr.green!
    Don't hurt afro dude! Bring him back to us!

Members:
    cherry
    rendeer
    farao
    elephant
    Mr.Green

Re: The Official Leauge of People Wanting To Take Down Mr.Green (T.O.L.P.W.T.D.M.G)

Post  Mr.Green on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:53 pm

Clever, Taylor. Clever. Making a club against me, Eh? Well we will see who wins this battle in time.

Admin
    Admin

Re: The Official Leauge of People Wanting To Take Down Mr.Green (T.O.L.P.W.T.D.M.G)

Post  Admin on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Mr.Green! You made an account! I thought I had a Evil lock! We all know you wont win. Expecially since you only have one member.

Post  Guest on Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm

A member who is your cousin no less. Sicko.
    I join!
    And suspect man joins too, Suspect He's had his eyes on MR green since the day he was made.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 am