Vally of random

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the vally! Of random.

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth!

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth! Empty As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Yes that's right Taylor, I am posting here. For I am epic, and my modly duties say I must be epic and share my epicness with the community, which is just you and m,e now, so SPREAD THE EPIC!
    Basically this is our random char box, for randomness, and epicness and puppy punting. That is all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth! Empty Re: As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Why hello thur, buddy in random randomness. WELCOME TO V.O.R! A place for me and you to be randomly be random wierdos. I am adding a special smiley just for you!

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth! Empty AFRODUDE~

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Smiley!
    Oh, by the way, I decided to be lazy and non-colorful on here/
    What a Face
    lol!
    afro AFRODUDE!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth! Empty Re: As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth!

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 pm

As The First Official Post Of This Site As A Site That Only Allowes Us, I Say Posteth! 2826385842
    I hath added your coustomized "lol" smiley. Very Happy
    flower cherry rendeer

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 pm

YAYZ! It's so lolly!
    I'm listwening to The Proclaimers. They sound smexy.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I can make any smiley you want! Name it and I can make it into a super special smiley!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Hmm, maybe a pie smiley?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Do you like the new theme? I think it's pretty cool!

Post  Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Totally, looks great!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:00 pm